The Pequaywan Lakes Association works to protect the interests of property owners of Big and Little Pequaywan Lakes, contiguous waterways and the surrounding watershed by promoting good lake and water management through testing, education and support. Meetings are held Saturdays from May to September at the Fire Hall. The Association has been in existence more than 60 years.
Note: Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, no Association meetings will be held this year. We will update this schedule if it changes. Stay well!!
• The new Brush Pile on the township land will again be open for brush and logs on Saturday, Sept. 26, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. The entry is down a couple block or so on Rossini Road on the right. Property owners can bring brush and logs up to 10 inches in diameter to the site. The logs need to have limbs or branches removed and not be too long in length. Loads should be stacked in the pile and not dumped at the base.
• Position opening for Deputy Clerk for Pequaywan Township: Required qualification, duties and other pertinent information
• The issue of folks renting out their cabins for short-term stays has surfaced on our lakes as well as in other parts of St. Louis County. The Count has a new short-term rental ordinance, which addresses such things as permitting, property classification and assessment, land use administration, and on-site sewage treatment compliance. https://www.stlouiscountymn.gov/departments-a-z/planning-development/land-use/short-term-rentals
• There’s an online way to pay your $10 Association dues …. simple, easy, secure. Go to this page to pay by credit card — http://pequaywanlakes.com/lake-association-annual-dues-payment/
You can also pay by check (made out to Pequaywan Lakes Association). To download a dues form, click on the following: dues form
• There is a walking trail on the township land. Volunteers have been working hard to get the path in shape but you should still watch your step. The path is about a mile in length and generally skirts the edges of the township land. View a map of the trail.